This page contains the list of all my active or past projects. When an item has no link to a project page, you can email me for more details.
Active research projects
Active open-source projects
- ir.collections, a set of scripts that automates processing IR collections (downloading topics, qrels, etc.).
- papercite: a plug-in to display bibtex entries in WordPress
- argj: java library to handle command line arguments using annotations
- experimaestro: command line utilities to manage experiments
Other smaller projects/hacks
- dblp2rss: Scripts to create a RSS stream from DBLP entries
- x-resume, a set of scripts that I use to maintain one resume in XML that is then transformed into PDFs, and WordPress posts.
- EPSIR (Experimental Platform for Structured Information Retrieval) is an experimental platform which contain a module for XML indexation (with stemming), a module for XML Information Retrieval, a module for XML retrieval evaluation. This tool is driven by a C-like script language.
- EvalJ, evaluation of structured information retrieval (XML IR) experiments.
- X-Rai, the XML Retrieval Assessments Interface used by the INEX initiative between 2003 and 2007.
- Soul is an object oriented recursive descent parser generator framework implemented using C++ operator overloading techniques. It is inspired by Spirit.
- C-shell exec is a small cross-platform web server which can run CGI scripts written in sh. This software allows students to quickly develop small dynamic web pages.